Safety Awareness & the Legal Framework
Duration: Half a day
No. Of Participants: 12 (maximum)
Certification: A C & M Training Certificate of Attendance will be awarded to each participant on this course.
This course aims to provide an overview of the implications of safety legislation, information on risk assessment, hazard identification and safe systems of work.
Anyone with responsibility for Health and Safety in the workplace.
- Common Law
- Safety, Health and Welfare at Work Act, 2005
- General Application Regulations, 2007
- Duties of Employers
- Duties of Employees
- Risk Assessment
- Practical Approach
Control Strategy in Relation to:
- Workplace Hazard & Accident Investigation and Reporting
- Health and Safety Consultation
- Role of the Safety Officer and Safety Committee